- Supervised contact/transport for local authorities with reports for social work/court use
- Supported contact for mediation (we have enhanced accreditation with National Association of Child Contact Centres)
- CQC Outstanding personal care/home support for under 25s
- Outreach/respite for children and young people with complex needs
- Family support services e.g. monitoring visits, parent coaching
The service, which used to be called Reach Out Care Support Services, was started in 2001. Our portfolio includes Children In Need, Looked After Children and Children with Complex Needs.
We are proud to have Investors in Children accreditation which demonstrates our listening culture.